1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
Our mobile application and website as available are not intended for the use of children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect any form of data relating to them.
11 RUE RENE VILLERME
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
What information we do not collect:
When you use our services, we do not collect any personal or sensitive personal data. Personal data includes any form of information about an individual from which that person can be identified. This does not include data where your identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Sensitive personal data includes personal details relating to your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, genetic and biometric data, information about your health, political opinions, sex life, and trade union membership. Nor do we also collect any form of information about any criminal convictions and offenses.
So what information do we collect?
By using our services, you grant us the permission to collect, store and transfer certain information which does not depict you as an individual but rather helps us in identifying the type of device you use to access our services such as;
- Technical Data, including information about operating system, internet protocol (IP) address, platform time zone setting and location, your login data, and other technologies on the devices you use to access our Services.
- Usage Data, including information about how you use our App, products, and services.
- Device Data: we collect information from the device you use to access our App. This includes device model, device operating system version, IP address, and version of the Bluepreen SAS -installed application.
- Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose which data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For instance, we may combine your usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
3. HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We utilize different methods of collecting information from and about your device which includes;
- Automated technologies or interactions.Through your interaction with our services, we may automatically collect Technical Data relating to your device, browsing actions and patterns. We also collect these pieces of information through cookies and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources.We may receive Technical Data about you from analytics providers based outside the EU such as Google.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We only use your information in accordance with the law. We are most likely to use your information in the following circumstances or situations:
- When there is a need to perform the contract we are entering with you.
- When it is necessary for the legitimate interest of both parties (or those relating to the third party), and they are not against your fundamental human rights as an individual.
- When there is a need to comply with a regulatory or legal obligation.
- Where you have sent your information to us for the purpose of participating in a promotion.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We, however, require that all third parties respect the security of your information and treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your information for their own purposes and only permit them to process these pieces of information for only specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
All our information transfers take place within the European Economic Area (EEA).
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent the pieces of information we collect from being used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, accidental lost, or being altered or disclosed.We have limited access to your information to contractors, agents and employees and other third parties who have a business need-to-know. All the information they process are based on our instructions and they are also subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have carved out all modalities to deal with any suspected data breach and will notify you and applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. DATA RETENTION
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY INFORMATION FOR?
The data you provide to us will be retained for as long as it is necessary to enable us to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected for (such as those used to provide access to our services), including for the purpose of satisfying any reporting, accounting, and legal requirements.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
Under certain conditions, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, which includes the following:
- Right to withdraw consent.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request access to your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
However, we do not store or hold any of the personal data you provide via our Services,